Friday, June 20, 2008

The Gospel in 28 Days - Day 19

Who is Christ and why did He come? His righteousness is imputed to those who trust Him.
  • You are in Christ Jesus, who became for us ... righteousness (1 Corinthians 1:30)
  • ...That we might become the righteousness of God in Him (2 Corinthians 5:21)
  • To him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness ... God imputes righteousness apart from works (Romans 4:5-6)
  • Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith (Philippians 3:8-9)
Outline from Successful Christian Parenting by John MacArthur

No comments:

About Me

Here is my testimony: mike