Friday, October 17, 2008

Birthday Blog

Before my b-day festivities commence (I turn 33 today!), just had to get a couple things out.

First, I found a great article about Limited Atonement. It shows convincingly that the difficult doctrine of limited (particular) atonement is inseparably linked to the other five Biblical points of Calvinism. Here is the compelling article by John Hendryx ...

Is it Possible to Deny Limited Atonement?

On the lighter side, I really like the SacredSandwich website. It's funny. Click the Twin Theologians for a very funny review of the new movie Fireproof.

Also, by far one of the funniest things I have ever read (certainly in the last month), is about what happens when a church potluck dinner goes terribly wrong!

It will certainly make you think twice about bringing green-bean casserole!

Churchgoers Survive Potluck Nightmare

Finally, here is a poem I came across in MacArthur's Think Biblically! (p. 53) Kate B. Wilkenson expresses what our desire should be as followers of Christ:
May the mind of Christ my Savior
Live in me from day to day,
By His love and pow'r controlling
All I do and say

No comments:

About Me

Here is my testimony: mike