Saturday, August 28, 2010

I am a hole-riddled, long sunk wooden boat ...

Tony Felich is my brother-in-law's pastor at RPC. Great stuff!

If the sea represents the righteous, just, and holy standard of God, I am a hole-riddled, long sunk wooden boat on the bottom. I never could float on this perfect sea, I was never sturdy enough to stay atop the waves for even a moment. From the time I have existed there was no other possibility for me but to sink under the weight of the water with my countless holes and gashes. There was never time for any water to be scooped out before sinking, my structural devastation was just too far reaching and catastrophic. The speed and immediacy of the engulfing water never gave opportunity to devise a plan for escape. In my condition, self-rescue from the crashing, crushing weight of sea was impossible.

Click here to read the whole thing. You will be glad you did!

No comments:

About Me

Here is my testimony: mike