Monday, November 10, 2008

The heavens declare the glory of God ...


I learned recently the number of stars that are estimated to be in our 'observable universe', with the aid of telescopes and computers.

That number is 10 to the 25th power or 1 followed by 25 zero's ...

10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000!

It has made me praise God for His incredible creative power, and it's blown my mind to think that this Creator sent Christ to die in my place for my sin, giving me an eternal relationship with the One who created this infinite universe!
Found a great article that discusses this and puts it in perspective ...

I hope this causes you to rejoice in the Lord (always - Phil 4:4) despite the fact that it's Monday.
"The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork. (Psalm 19:1)"

No comments:

About Me

Here is my testimony: mike