Saturday, May 23, 2009

Death is Not Dying

My wife strongly encouraged me to watch this video about a lady dying of cancer. It is definitely a MUST-SEE. Here is the description of the video from the website, DeathIsNotDying.com:
On March 4, 2009, Rachel had an opportunity to share about her hope in the midst of terminal cancer. What began as a small talk to her church women’s group became an event attended by over 600 women and was an experience that left many with a desire to discover more about Rachel’s journey and faith.
This is not something I recommend for women, but for anyone (male or female) affected by the Fall (and the sin, suffering, evil and anguish which resulted). That covers everyone. Rachel's website is excellent as well, and I strongly recommend her Book List.

HT: Sing to Jesus

No comments:

About Me

Here is my testimony: mike